Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Point Break Awareness Week Quote #2

Continuing the spirit of Point Break Awareness Week, here is another quote for you all to ponder.

"Harp: Do you think that taxpayers would like it Utah, if they knew that they were paying a federal agent to surf and pick up girls?

Johnny Utah: Babes.

Harp: I beg your pardon?

Johnny Utah: The correct term is Babes, sir."

3 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Here's an exchange I liked -

Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - YOU BOTHER ME! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with.

Pappas: Harp! We are working under-cover. It takes time. We've produced a few...

Ben Harp: NO! No no no no no no NO! Let me tell you what you've produced... Over the last two weeks, you two have produced exactly squat! SQUAT! During which time the ex-presidents have robbed two more banks. Now for Christ's sake, does either one of you have anything even remotely interesting to tell me?

[brief pause]

Johnny Utah: I caught my first tube today... Sir.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Yes, that one is a classic...I can't wait to use that line at my first real job.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Mr. Utah, one wonders when the world community will recognize your tireless and selfless devotion to spreading Point Break awareness.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home