Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hippy Attack!

Today marked a turning point in the war on hippies as they chose to fight back and invade my home. Hearing a knock on my front door, I assumed the neighbor was returning my key to the basement after blowing the fuses out. Not so. I was confronted by a dreadlocked hippy with a hemp leaf-emblazoned vest. Striking a defensive posture, I prepared to deliver a vicious roundhouse kick. But before I could attack, the hippy thrust a brochure for the Sierra club into view.

The hippy told me that if I didn't band with the Sierra club today and join their drum circle, President Bush and his allies would DESTROY the environment. I asked "how so?" He resopnded that global warming had reached dangerous levels and only the Democrats could save us...and they only listen to the Sierra Club. Initially, I was tempted to respond exactly like the redneck in South Park when told about global warming: "Yeah, well help youself to a fucking science book, because you're talking like a fucking retard." However, I properly chose to concentrate on expelling the waste of human life from my stairway landing.

Not only did the hippy attempt brainwashing techniques similar to those used in the Manchurian Candidate, but he had the nerve to ask me for money. Now, most people would agree with my self-description of "sensibly frugal," and if I refuse to pay extra for guacamole, this hippy sure as hell was not getting any of my hard-earned loan money. Nevertheless, he pressed, insisting that "five dollars could be the difference between a yes and no vote." Ignoring the fact that the statement was quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, I prepared to beat back the hippy offensive once and for all.

I fried up some meat, fired up an SUV, left all of my lights on and sent out a hundred resumes to the man. Slowly, he began to lose strength and shrivel. I knew it was time to deliver the final blow, so I looked the hippy right in the eyes, and told him that no endangered lizard would stop me from building my house out of wood. He emitted a gutteral shriek and burst into flames before my eyes. The smoke from his corpse drifted harmlessly into the atmosphere and did nothing to contribute to global warming. I gave the neighbors a stern warning about locking the downstairs door.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

I hate hippies. I don't understand how you gave this guy the time of day but regularly engage in fisticuffs with starving homeless people.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

The term "sensibly frugal" makes me laugh, especially after hearing you grumble about the 5 cents Quaker Steak still owes you last night.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Bluebunny said...

I know Ryan already told you about the documentary Grizzly Man, but I'm not sure he properly sold it to you. It is about a hippy who gets eaten by grizzly bears. And yes you read right, it's a documentary.

You really have to see it - you'll get a kick out of it. Plus there is awesome close up footage of grizzly bears fighting.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Alright, it's time for a movie night. We've gotta watch the movie where a stupid-ass hippy gets eaten by grizzly bears.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

I've actually seen the grizzly movie. Despite the fact that the guy was a dumbass hippy, I think getting eaten alive would be a pretty shitty way to go. I'm sticking with my idea of drinking nitroglycerine and lighting a cigarette at the bar after getting shot down.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

Grizzly Man is a real gem. The movie tries so hard to be balanced, but he still comes out looking like a complete loon. Frickin Hippies.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home