Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kindergarten Cop

Regardless of where we are in life, I think everyone can agree that the theme song from Kindergarten Cop kicks serious ass.

UPDATE:

This update has nothing to do with Kindergarten Cop, but I'd like to express my sheer frustration with the landlord for having the courtesy to invite the siding repair people to pound on the side of my house at 7 a.m. on my day to sleep in. He has the time and money to repair the siding, but when I ask to get the sink handle fixed, it "just isn't in the budget." If I had a ferret, I'd totally release it on them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home