Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The New Face of Utah, Get Me Two

For the past year I've combined the badass name of Johnny Utah and the picture of Sandy Cohen to achieve a maximum effect of kick-assedness. However, in honor of the final episode of the O.C., Johnny Utah will merge with his true likeness. Let's have a moment of silence for Peter Gallagher who has served so admirably as the face of Utah, Get Me Two for the past year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Wow. Does that DVD really say "100% Pure Adrenaline" on the front?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

It really wouldn't be false advertising. Because it's true.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

It always seemed more like 99% pure when I've watched it.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

I think 100 percent pure adrenaline refers to the widescreen version...the full screen is 99 percent adrenaline and 1 percent magma.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home