Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Autopilot is ON

From this point forward, I'm only going to go to class when I feel like it, I'm going to drink all the time (out of joy), and I sure as shit am not going to be doing any reading. Today my future was decided when my future employer asked me to make a "yes or no decision and accept or decline." I'll be sad to leave Madison, but I think this will work out and in the long run, I think I'll be migrating back to claim my season football tickets.

And if you thought I forgot about Point Break, think again.

Pappas: [Pointing a gun at Warchild] "Speak into the microphone, squidbrain!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Congratulations, Mr. Utah.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

For the record, you can still drink all the time while going to classes and doing the readings.

Though, like you, once I have an offer in hand, the last two will probably fall by the wayside.

Law school becomes more and more tiresome each day.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Vice said...

That Point Break line was my next choice.

Also, congratulations! Just remember, in 5 years we reunite to form MZRM, and go about conquering the legal community, and some small island nations.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home