Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Upcoming Badassedry

Amidst the hopeless disorganization of my sentencing paper, I've decided to take a break and comment on the upcoming badassedry that will be spring break. First, I'd recommend sychronizing your soundtrack to mine, in order to get in the proper mental state. Locate and play loudly George Harrison's I got my Mind Set on You.

Is it on? Good. On Saturday, I'll be returning to Florida with a group of my best friends and planning on a relaxing week of drinking beer, sitting on the beach, flexing my guns, playing beach football Point Break style, discussing how much I hate law school (But on the BEACH!), chasing beach cats, eating seafood, and conquering tsunami-sized waves. Oh, did I mention, I'll be hanging out at our own freaking private pool!!!

Although I enjoyed and felt a true sense of accomplishment after our 27 hour drive to Miami last year, I'm infinitely relieved to be cutting that trip to a three hour plane ride. I hate flying, but I'm willing to risk battling the motherfucking snakes on a plane in order to cut out two full days of travel time. Plus I think my life is about 300 times safer without Mr. Vice behind the wheel.

In a sense, this is my last true hurrah before heading off into the real world, fighting injustice and bears. I anticipate alot of memories being forged in the fires of Mount Doom, I mean Florida. And if I run into any man-thong wearing Russians this year, I'll know to immediately cast them into the ocean.

Short story long, I'm pumped.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

I agree wholeheartedly. And, no offense to the Monaco (hail!) but having an actual house to stay in rather than a hole in a crappy wall will be pretty sweet. Although, not having our own shuffleboard court will be a setback. And anything else we could want for a mere $10/night.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

I was actually watching a Science Channel program on tsunamis and it showed how much of the Miami coastline would be wiped out, but the projection was wrong. I did not see the Monaco standing. Still, I will enjoy having a nice clean place to stand.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

But the Monaco still stands!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger RPM said...

I'm working on my playlist right now. Mr. Harrison has not yet made an appearance as a solo artist. I've put 286 songs on the list so far. Man, I'm so pissed/pumped.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home