Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Don't Mess With America

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Check out the story on this link about the buffoon who flew her paraglider near some eagles. Let this be a lesson to terrorists all over the globe, wherever you are, the eagle talons will always be ready to defend America if you even think about messing with us. Or if you just piss the eagles off.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070202/od_nm/australia_eagles_dc

2 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Are we going to war with Australia now too? I would think twice... they might unleash the baby eating dingos...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Technically, I think the paraglider was British, so the Eagles were just reminding the monarchy to stay out of America. Still, I have alot of respect for dingos.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home