Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ugh

In the past, I've had an undeserved reputation for only enjoying things that everyone else thinks suck. For example, A8 China, the O.C., Five for Fighting, etc. Regardless of the initial repulsion, I think I'm slowly gaining respect after people agree to order A8 and I find Maroon 5 on my friend's ipods. However, even I had to question my judgment this morning.

The song "Fergalicious" came on the radio and I talked myself into concluding that it was a good song. I promptly kicked myself in the throat for the blasphemy, but the damage has been done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home