Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Library and Saturated Fat

Eating half that summer sausage was not a great idea. I think I went into a mild form of shock from ingesting about fourteen times my daily saturated fat intake in the span of fifteen minutes. On the plus side, I was able to withstand temptations from all angles against drinking...not that I could have drank, since my entire stomach was filled to capacity. But enough about my stomach.

I arrived home with every intention of collapsing into a coma, but my roommate, his brother, and several of their extended friends were present, playing drunken monopoly. I decided against the nice request to be quiet and opted for the "dress in pajamas and guilt them into silence" approach. It has not worked. However, it's not like I haven't been a drunken ass in the past (i.e. pulling the foosball table in front of my roommates bedroom and playing loudly at 3 a.m.), so I'm letting this one slide.

I must arise and get to the library tomorrow, but that plan appears to be marred with complications. I have to get that pile of filthy rags called laundry into a machine. Laundromats and me generally clash, due to the high populations of homeless people (homeli). In this case, I REALLY need to get up to the school to study, particularly since I've fallen way behind in all of my classes. The diligence factor has been corrupted significantly by the 3L factor and I know that I need to schedule some high quality time amongst the books and 1Ls. However, the need for my clothes not to stink outweighs the need to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home