Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Movies

I saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby this weekend. It was pretty awesome, what with wild animals and Will Ferrell, beer, NASCAR, and a surprise (six second) appearance by my uncle. However, the best moment was when I saw a preview for a movie where the Rock coaches a prison football team. All I know, is he had better continue to fight monkeys in this movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

That Rock movie looked retarded and cliched.

Still, Talladega Nights was AWESOME. Where was your uncle?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

He was the announcer who gave out the trophy in the end of the movie.

No movie starring the Rock has ever been retarded or cliched.

8:18 AM  
Blogger RPM said...

But every movie starring the Rock has been both retarded AND cliched. But to my knowledge, only one has been Stiflered.

I will lookout for uncle in the ballad, I mean, movie.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home