Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, July 24, 2006

The Masterpiece is Complete

Last night I caught up with the latest Vin Diesel movie: Find Me Guilty. I have to say, I understand all of the Oscar buzz that is likely coming out of Hollywood circles. I have now seen every Vin Diesel movie made. Find Me Guilty was far different from his normal masterpieces, like xXx or the Fast and the Furious. In fact, Vin only punches one person in this movie! And he has hair. Regardless of the differences, I was very entertained by this movie. Before, I only had Vin to look up to as a role model for killing people with a teacup, or parachuting off of a Corvette I just launched off of a bridge. But now, I have someoen to look up to as a lawyer.

3 Comments:

Blogger RPM said...

So Vin has hit for the cycle? Which role is the home run, most esteemed Mr. Utah?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Well, technically, Vin is the only man to ever hit for the cycle, even though every single hit was a grand slam. It's against the rules of reality, but that's just how he rolls.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Dude . . . I'm going to watch this movie just so I can mock you.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home