Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Girl Next Door

There's something hot about watching a woman fold laundry. To give this comment some context, I'm sitting at my desk, reading transcripts (which I've been doing for the last two hours). The previously discussed hot girl next door is folding her laundry. For those that don't know, my desk faces my windows, which look directly at the windows next door. It's an issue of design, it's not like I intend to "spy" on this girl. The disclaimer against being creepy out of the way, here it goes.

Like the Tyrannasaurus Rex, my eyesight functions primarily by movement, and there she is distracting my work. I can't quite put my thumb on why folding laundry is hot, but my hypothesis is that it has to do with all of the bending one needs to do to retrieve, fold, and put away. Another thought is that she had to take all of those clothes off at one time in order to place them in the laundry. But if the mysterious attraction isn't enough, it's amplified by the fact that she's DRINKING A BEER while doing this. Now, I'm a fan of drinking during mundane activity...hell, I'm drinking right now. However, hot girls drinking beer in everyday situations (especially cheap beer) is something one rarely sees, and I think I'm drawn to the little things I can identify with: like PBR.

So here it is, genius idea of the year #476: Shoot a music video featuring a hot woman drinking a beer, and folding laundry through a window. The song doesn't have to be good, it doesn't have to have anything to do with the video, but I guarantee you that the four people who still watch TRL will see it in the number one video spot within weeks. However, combine it with a band like Five for Fighting, and the video will be a stellar classic. (By the way, NASCAR Poker was idea # 322).

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Because my M.O. to comment on things abstractly and then have family guy-sytle flashbacks. Then I bitch about it until it's driven into the ground.

11:26 AM  
Blogger RPM said...

You can change the modes in which you think. Go for it. Then have a Family Guy flashback.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

I'm with Ryan. First go for the girl, then, if for any reason it fails, or doesn't for that matter, have a Family Guy flashback where one or both of you get eaten by grizzly bears, or fight grizzly bears, or...you know...bottom line, it would involve the two of you, some bears, and some extreme badassery.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Okay, apparently sarcasm does not translate well to the internet.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home