Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Saddam Propaganda Picture

I was doing some routine research on Saddam Hussein and came across this picture.


I imagine the conversation would go something like this...

Saddam: Hey Udai, what's goin on?

Udai: Not, much, what are you up to?

Saddam: Oh you know, standing in the middle of a bunch of rocket launchers and explosions, leading Iraq to victory against the infidel. Same old.

Udai: Tight...so are we up for crucifying some more ethnic minorities tonight?

Saddam: Oh shoot, you know, I totally forgot that was tonight. I really want to catch House on T.V. I guess House gets a patient with a mysterious disease that only he can cure. Maybe some other night.

Udai: Come on...

Saddam: Alright, I suppose I could swing by a little later.

Udai: Aight, later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Okay, while the whole thing was funny, the best part was clearly "I was doing some routine research on Saddam Hussein..."

1:56 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Is the "stab out your eyes" part related to House or NLP? And yes, I concur, House appears to be a bad show. Unlike a certain other show also on Fox.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home