Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bored

So I've purchased a jawbreaker the size of a baseball, and I haven't managed to wear it down yet. This is what my life after finals has become. Sucking on a gigantic jawbreaker and reviewing the Fourth Amendment for fun. This simply cannot stand.

While finishing finals early appeared at first to be a blessing, it has become an immeasurable curse. I'm bored out of my mind, and have exhausted ALL desire to play video games. I am now bored enough to read cases and flip through my statute book for fun. I haven't shaved for like five days because it amuses me to look like a homeless person. Or Leonard Kaplan.

Now I have true appreciation of the phrase "Freedom isn't Free." Before the last two weeks, I was content to use this phrase to respond to any questions I couldn't answer with logic. However, my own situation brings personal appreciation to the mother of all catchphrases. I'm free from school, but since I have nothing to do for school, and nobody else appears to be done with school (law, GAC, and other random Madison associates included), I'm stuck here, lamenting to myself on the internet about how bored I have become.

Tomorrow, the highlight of my day should be doing laundry. I'll probably get into some kind of argument with the local homeless people that frequent the laundry place, like I do every fortnight. Then I'll come back here and write about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Unfortunately, every time i go to a zoo, the animals look at me funny and I feel obligated to challenge them to an ultimate deathmatch.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home