Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Burn now, lest ye be burned

Now today was a long fucking day. I enjoy cross examination as much as the next person, but only when I'm doing well at it. When I get laughed at by the instructor, class, and court reporters for a couple of ill-conceived questions, that's another thing entirely. I think my death scowl did enough to convey my hatred for the people I normally choose not to call fucking idiots (to their faces). However, it would have been far better had I earlier quoted South Park to one of the people laughing at me when he thought he could coerce a Matlock-style confession out of a witness and explained his failure as "trying to help":

"Well help yourself to a fucking legal book because you're talking like a fucking retard!"

THEN, my burn on the others would have been in advance and I just would have felt like an asshole when people laughed at my question, rather than a stupid asshole.

So if I learned anything today it's this: If someone says something stupid, immediately question their worth as a human being, because if you don't, someone else will do it to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Once again, you are far too nice. Sometimes people just need to be firebombed. Not necessarily for their own good, but for the good of humanity.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home