Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Question

So last night was one of those nights where I prayed for sleep and it wouldn't come. Then I prayed for an awesome fight between a sei-beached whale and a family of elephants. When that didn't come, I got up and flipped through late night/early morning TV.

Eventually I settled on the Michael J. Fox Classic: Teen Wolf. I've always connected with the central theme...Michael J. Fox is a teenager, and a werewolf. I think we can all get it: adolescence is difficult and we have to rectify the image we project with the person inside. Despite all the symbolism, I have but one question: How does being a werewolf make a person awesome at basketball?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home