Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

More assaults from the animal kingdom

Surprisingly, the title of this post doesn't refer to an attack of a vertebrate against me. I did however, witness a giant bass repeatedly charge a diver hovering over its nest. It was truly one of the most unbelievable things I've ever seen...this fish had the gall to stand up to an adult male and ram directly into his face multiple times.

When we got above water he asked me, "don't you want to punch that fish?" Even though I wanted to punch it before it attacked anyone, I couldn't have agreed more. It's time to kick some bass ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home