Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq Rap

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, noted for his blatently unconstitutional treatment of prisoners, has decided to suspend the honorary deputization he gave Shaquille O'Neil for his offensive freestyle rap "dissing" Kobe Bryant and his failure to win the NBA playoffs.


While the majority of the discussion seems to be on Shaq's attitude toward his former teammate, nobody seems to be making the obvious objection: What is Shaq doing freestyle rapping? Maybe I'm the only purist here, but this gigantic retard is a far cry from the hardcore freestyle of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. After listening to Shaq refraining time and again to "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes," I have to rank him right up there with Mr. Federline in ability as a ghetto bard.


And to think, I used to play Shaq Fu on the Sega...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home