Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The weekend so far

I started out by turning down a couple of parties, mainly because I didn't really know the hosts and it takes me awhile to get to know someone, so it would have just been awkward for me. MZRM split down the middle, and the Z and one of the M's joined Laurance and Cristina in a game of poker. Of which I dominated. Hey Laurance, I call. I haven't had that kind of soul-crushing chip stack since last year and it almost hurt to return the chips to the case.

Afterwards, I walked to bar review at Brocach. My stay was brief, since the people I had hoped to see had either left or had someplace better to be. Maily 1L's and a bunch of tools.

Tomorrow, we party. I'm using this blog as a secondary informational bulletin: My place, alcohol, costumes, possibly a second rendition of "Golddigger." Douchebags, tools, and people dressed as the Crow will be excluded.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

I'm sorry that I missed poker with the other M, the Z, and the L and C. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

3:51 AM  
Blogger RPM said...

That was the worst game ever. Am I talking about the World Series of baseball or the poker game? Uh, both. I played smart poker and lost $2. I played stupid poker and lost $3. I might as well risk getting lucky. Sure, I pulled the trigger. Chips flew out in the general vicinity of my opponents.

At least I wasn't a sore loser. I didn't take it personally this time. I swore, sure. Nevertheless, I swore calmly.

Tonight I'll be singing, "if I only had a 40," then I will have a 40, and I will praise the Wiz.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home