Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Thoughts From One Stuck at School

5 minutes earlier...

So I've been pretty much banished to school all day. I'm sitting at my library table, next to a one L and I'm determiend to type this loudly because he is determined to breathe loudly. I waited all day for free food from the Dean's Cup victory, but alas, I was confronted by a ginormous line that was clearly inpenetrable. So I'm back up here because I have an hour to kill before fulfilling my quasi-annual (semester) pledge to do intake at the unemployment compensation clinic.

I managed to leave my regular tennis shoes at home on my recent trip, and I'm wearing my "b pair" which are disconnecting at the soles and make a loud and obnoxious squeeking sound anytime I walk. You'd think that I'd be embarassed, but nah.

I'm contemplating going over to bother one of my favorite people at the library, but this would have been three times in about ten minutes, so I'll give her another few minutes so I won't look like an idiot. However, the alternative of reading more Labor and Employment Law is clearly not an option.

Later...

Someone just yelled the name of a prominent law school douchebag and I'm listening to the sounds of Mike Hall rambling about how he wore the same shirt several days in a row. Also Dean Davis just proclaimed that he would NOT like to be portrayed as a drunken bum during law revue...then he took a slug of champagne. (All of this is happening at the Dean's Cup ceremony) Well, I've managed to kill thirty minutes by rambling onto this post, and for those who read it closely enough, you will see that I followed the exact format that Jay-Z used to transition between time periods in his music video: Dirt off your Shoulders.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Utah, who is this unidentified female law student?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

your mom

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home