Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I didn't believe it until I saw it

Well the local folk have just one-upped my previous outrages. They have managed to charge a SIX YEAR OLD with disorderly conduct for yelling, screaming, and jumping on a table. I sometimes wonder if the prosecutors actually read the charges before they are issued. One thing is for certain, this kindergartener will be the most dangerous mind in the group.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Might I also suggest that this wouldn't have happened if Detective John Kimble had been in charge of the class...Dominic, get down!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home