Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome to the St. Croix, bitch

St. Croix county...some people view it as a collection of hicks and simpletons. But let me ask you this: Could a collection of hicks and simpletons get one of the biggest names in music to play a benefit concert at the Hudson bandshell Saturday night?

So what am I doing this weekend? Oh nothing much, except seeing TOMMY TUTONE in concert! That's right bitches, I'll have excellent seats on the grass to hear one of the greatest compilations of sound ever produced: Jenny's Number (867-5309). And I'm sure he has other songs too. Jealous? I thought so.

God I'm bored.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Well, apparently nothing can stop Tommy Tutone...except rain.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Vice said...

Oh shit, he didn't even show?

I've only got one word for you. It starts with "Roundhouse," and ends with Tommy Tutone's pansified ass kicked straight out of the space-time continuum.

8:49 AM  
Blogger RPM said...

Tommy I got your number, I'm going make you whine.

What a wimp.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home