Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just an Update

For those of you wondering if I've met my grizzly bear-related fate, not yet. The delay in posts you are experiencing is related to something I thought I was done with forever: dial up internet. Things are indeed medieval and I'm now back to high school. I have to borrow a car to get where I'm going, then listen to my mom tell me later how it looked like I drove away "a little too fast." Also, I've been getting up at 6 a.m. Weak. On the upside, I'm able to see why a friend would tell me I will never be more attractive to women in my life, since I have no car, no money, I live at home, and I'm growing a mullet.

Work has been intense (as it must be at minimum wage). I'm there early, I leave late, and I listen to alot of pissed off people all day. The attorneys in my office have an obnoxious affinity with Culvers and eat there EVERY SINGLE DAY. No, I'm not kidding, or exaggerating...literally, every single day. One final thing, I FINALLY, have the opportunity to make an argument based on the Second Amendment. Now, when I quote "The right of the people to keep and bare arms, shall not be infringed," the judge won't wonder why I'm talking about guns in a landlord-tenant case.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

You know. When I said, that I was joking.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

I know...I wasn't kidding when I said Vin Diesel deserved an Oscar for his performance as Adrian Caparzo in Saving Private Ryan.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

By your continued existence, I take it we should assume that several grizzly bears have met their Zachar-related fates lately?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Only like 14...it's been a slow week.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home