Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Friday, April 28, 2006

I hate lawyers

So on one of my cases at NLP, I've been working with opposing counsel and the guy is a pretty big dick. Today I called him with a completely reasonable request, asking for information that the judge ordered him to provide over a week ago. He responds "I don't have time for this little law school crap, I'll get it to you when I can."

Now I know I'm just a law student, and I know I'm not as experienced. Hell, I expect a certain degree of hazing from the "real bar" when I play in their world. But there's no reason to be an asshole. Now I'm going to work all weekend on a motion for contempt and sanctions because he pissed me off. I am going to spend my last week at NLP being the biggest pain in the ass he will ever have to deal with. He's lucky I didn't pull an Erik Cartman and chop his parents up into Chili and then feed it to him. Motherfucker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

To quote the namesake of this blog:

-Bunker, Warchild, and his posse approach Johnny Utah at the beach.

Utah: Oh I get it, this is the part where you tell me that locals rule and yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing your break.

Warchild: No, that would be a waste of time.

Bunker: So we're just going to fuck you up instead.

-Melee ensues.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Yeah, I knew about the motion, but I didn't connect it to speeding and subsequent arrest. A true man would never allow himself to be pulled over in the first place. It's either liberty or death in my world.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home