Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The war is fucking on. I learned through a reliable source that there is an individual out there using things I said in private to stab me in the back. Too bad for this person, but I retaliate at least a hundred times worse than the original strike. The remark may have been benign in intention, but it did harm to me. So to quote the Godfather (and "You've got mail") "Go to the Mattresses."

Back in the cold war, American's and the filthy bethonged Russians referred to MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction. This is not that phenomenon. Nothing about the ensuing carnage will be mutual. If I had been Eisenhower-Reagan, the whole world would be run by America now. Or destroyed. Either way, my enemies are going down. The beautiful thing about a verbal war, is that all of the bad things people can say about me are already in the open. Yes, I can be an asshole sometimes. Yes, I enjoy Vin Diesel movies. Yes, I go hideously overboard on many of my comments. If that's all that's out there, it's no wonder people have to resort to misconstruing my conversations and outright lying about me.

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've fought this battle. I've found that I can never respond, even honestly, without compromising my own integrity. Is it worth it to hurt someone more than they did to me? It was back then. Now I've written myself into a quagmire. I'm going to sleep on it, but chances are, it's on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home