Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So you know that "second chance" I was talking about? It didn't come to fruition. It's okay, I think I'm waking up a little bit from the dream that's been my life for the last few years. My crim professor/future clinical supervisor made me read an article that basically said the human brain isn't mature until age 25. Maybe I'm proof of that. I'm not pining, I was able to concentrate on work when she didn't show up, and I'm even able to show a little irritation, which is actually a big change for me.

For those that know me casually, I'm never pissed. Someone once told me that I've never had a bad day, and my life must be a "joyful bliss." I considered that person a good friend, but realized that she never really knew me well enough to be a friend if she actually believed that. For those that know me well, I have my ups and downs, but the downs are always expressed privately. Just writing about it here, on the slight offchance that someone I know will read this, is a rare breach of character for me. The last few months have been different for me though. I've been able to talk about my weaknesses, and I dare say, accept some of the things that I can't change. Maybe I'm finally growing up. Or maybe I just kick ass. Anyways, it's back to it for me. T-minus three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home