Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Well, the law revue kicked ass. There were a few minor mishaps, but all in all, I think we had an appreciative and satisfied audience. I had alot of fun playing Palay, and though I never managed to mimic his vocal tone exactly, I think I had his mannerisms down pretty well though.

Law revue was worth it, but all of the rehearsals virtually ensured that I would fall behind in my school work. And fall behind I did. I REALLY need to get my ass in gear on my legal process paper. Although the only thing I learned in legal process was how to mock the professor, I need to make certain that my paper meets the threshold standard of "passing." I also need to spend some serious time on TNE, since it will be the only class going into my GPA this semester.

One of my minor television obsessions, Prison Break, is currently playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home