Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The girl of my previous posts is coming back!! She requested to work with us on Mondays, which quite conveniently, is my shift. I'm not going to tempt fate. It's tempting me. I made the same mistake in high school and college, and it's time that the trend stopped. I'm actually excited at the thought of making the right decision.

Whether I get rejected or not, I'll know that it's worth the effort...I've spent too much time chasing after the girls that wanted me "in the moment," and not for who I am. I think I'm having a paradigm shift. I'm not saying that there are any "special feelings" typically associated with fluffy clouds, love songs and Democrats. Rather, I'm beginning to recognize who I SHOULDN'T end up with, and it's a good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home