Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Previews

I've officially started the process of sharing this website with others. There are a few simple rules I ask everyone to observe.

1. The first rule of Utah, Get me Two, is Don't list me as a link.

2. The second rule of Utah, Get me Two is DON'T LIST ME AS A LINK.

I intend to say some incredibly offensive things that some people can handle, but others, definitely cannot, and I don't want to run into a problem if I ever run for President or Village of North Hudson dog catcher (which actually does exist) and have people question my various "isms". That being said, I also am uncomfortable with expressing my own opinion in public, so for the time being, this should remain a closely-held corporation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home