Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The war is...off?

Okay, so I slept on it (well, sleptwalked, since I woke up in a room I did not go to sleep in), and decided not to go nuclear on my old acquiantence. Of no small consequence was the fact that I randomly opened my bible to Matthew 5:38 (turning the other cheek) before going to sleep. Anyways, that war is off.

However, I have a sinking feeling that another war is on. There was alot of talk over the weekend about whether or not the Bush administration was planning a preemptive strike on Iran. I remember scuffawing at it just a few days ago. Now, I'm not so sure. I've always had good instincts for some things, often bordering on premonition (except for women), and this just has a bad feel to it. Hell, gas profits are going up, and Iraq is going down in the news, time for another war, right? I hate to say it, but something Leonard Kaplan said actually made sense: I think Bush is crazy enough to do this, and it scares the shit out of me. The only good thing about a gigantic war with the potential to evolve to a worldwide conflict, is that I'll have a chance to live out my Red Dawn fantasies, by moving to the woods with my buddies and a bunch of guns (AND mounds of babes) and defend America. WOLVERINES!!! (badass music plays in the background)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home