Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Another Awkward Utah Moment

I haven't been able to update in awhile...mainly because I've become lazy as hell. However, in the spirit of easing back into the blog world, I'll share an awkward exchange I had today.

Coworker: So how were things with that new clerk?

Utah: I accidentally compared her to Hitler.

I think the moral of the story is you should never say the Packers suck, unless you want me to equate you with genocide.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Glad to hear you're still alive, doctor. When are we going to invade the BRF? It's been way too long.

11:30 PM  
Blogger RPM said...

So are we going to pretend BRF attacked first? I'm potentially down.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

The BRF totally attacked first, by kidnapping (my bad - ninjanapping) our good friend Utah for nearly a year now. This is an act of aggression that will not go unpunished. Eventually.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home