Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome to the O.C., Bitch

"Well that didn't take you long" were the words out of my coworker's mouth when he tried to scold me like a child for pissing off the judge. Apparently, the courts have been operating here for years as if the rules don't apply to them and a request for a speedy trial is a "deep insult" to the court's skill in assessing an appropriate bail. When I informed my coworker that I would not be apologizing for making a legitimate motion, he and the judge made it clear to everyone in the courthouse that I was a huge asshole and shouldn't be listened to. The judge also implied that all of my clients would suffer as a result. If they want an asshole, the asshole is here now.

Man, this is just like the time Ryan Atwood got beaten up by Luke Ward when he first came to the O.C. However, I take comfort in the immortal words of John Rambo for the long fight ahead: "If you want a war, I'll give you a war you won't believe."

1 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

I think that's the right attitude. You're almost two full weeks in. Time to cry havoc, by my reckoning.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home