Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Done

I just walked out of my last class ever. It seems like yesterday that I was stumbling into my first law school class at 7:45 a.m.: Legal Writing. I remember the awe I felt as I sat in the second row of seats in 5240, blinded from the shimmering glow of Bob Kasieta's gold cufflinks, thinking that a dream had come true.

Boy was I stupid. Three years later, I still really don't know anything, but I can fake my ignorance much better. In fact, I think I only really learned a few important lessons:

1. Read the statute
2. Indonesia
3. 12(b)(6), hack, cough, hawking phlegm
4. Nothing in law or life beats having a very high basis
5. It's far more sanitory to live inside of a dumpster for a week than it is to look at the law school men's room
6. Drink lots and often
7. Seasons 1-4 of the O.C.
8. Pass fail a class every semester you can
9. If someone is in law school, the burden is on them to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are NOT a douchebag

So there you have it, three years of knowledge. I want my money back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Lomax said...

2. Indonesia

You got it. I would have ranked it number one though.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home