Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

That time of the Semester

We all know what the title of this post refers to, so I won't launch into an introduction on the rigors of finals. Even though I don't have a compelling reason to study my ass off this semester, after five straight semesters of doing just that, it's all I know. So that's why I've been at the library for the past five hours.

It's a gorgeous day out, greatly augmented by the scantily clad women sprawled all over library mall. I made a poor decision by choosing a window view because the plethora of bikinis is keeping me distracted from Family Law. Surprisingly, that's not the biggest distraction. I have an enormous tool sitting to my right and he is apparently making every effort to be the most obnoxious producer of noise I've sat next to all year. For starters, he's eating carrots and skittles with his mouth open which produces a bi-toned crunch-smack every time he opens and shuts his mouth. In addition, he has this apparent nervous twitch that causes him to rub his shoes together and make a squeeking noise. Finally, this asshole types louder than anybody has ever typed before. I could hook my spacebar up to an airhorn and it would be less obnoxious.

I've given the stare of death a good five times now. The next step will be tearing off his arms and wearing his own hands as boxing gloves while I beat him to death. Fucking 1Ls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home