Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've got a bad feeling about this...

I went for a run tonight and got the oddest feeling...I was certain that I was being watched or followed and every instinct in my body said "SPRINT!" I sprinted my ass off until I hit the stoplights and civilization. There wasn't anything in particular that set that reaction off...every time I get the urge to run it's either nighttime or early in the morning, and I've never had this feeling in the dark before. It was just really weird because even though I had no reasonable suspicion that there was a serial killer waiting in the bushes to gut me, I had the distinct feeling that I had to get the hell out of there. One thing is for certain: if Ted Bundy, Osama, or some hippy had confronted me, I just saved HIS life because I was on full roundhouse kick alert mode.

In other news unrelated to my uncanny lion-like instincts (i.e. sleep, eat steak, growl), I'm madly preparing for my finals next week. The bad thing about not having early finals, is that it gives me every chance to procrastinate like I'll never be able to waste time again. Tonight, I'm going to do my best to transform the jumbled words of my public defender ethics paper into a seamless flowing masterpiece. I already have the title: "My Big Ethical Office." That will either get me a laugh or a penalty.

The O.C. may be kicking into high gear. This weeks episode was a redeemer, bringing back one of my all time favorite characters, Jimmy Cooper, and mixing things up when Ryan and Taylor fell off of a ladder and went into a coma to experience an episode roughly modeled after "It's a Wonderful Life." The one irritating point in the episode was when Taylor Townsend, her mother, and others kept hinting that she was "ugly." In real life, she's so ridiculously hot that I find it hard to believe she could exist in the natural world without some sort of barrier to protect us from her hotness. But in the O.C., I guess they have their own standards. However, the previews look poised to blow my freaking mind!! Pregancy tests...could be anyone, but whoever is knocked up is bound to produce an excellent storyline. The huge shocker though: Seth Cohen proposes to Summer (leading me to believe she is the knockee and Seth the knockor)! Stay tuned to find out!

Well I'm off to the 'brary early tomorrow (hopefully by noon), so I have to turn my attention back to solving the ethical problems of the public defender system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home