Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Brief Nip/Tuck Recap

1. Rosie O'Donnell!? Rancid.

2. Hillbillies and quasi-incest. Unexpected. And also rancid.

3. Christian giving in to the blackmail. Stop being such a pansy ass.

4. Organ Theft. Great twist, but a little too early in the season to reveal the culprit, and I'm disappointed that it didn't involve one of my favorite recurring characters: Bobolit.

5. Kidnapping the Scientologist. Should have used a taser to take down the mad Scientologist, idiots.

6. Buying a porsche to buy Matt's loyalty. It would work on me.

Previews:

Next episode should be what Nip/Tuck does best. It looks like a view of an alternate future, much like the episode where Julia experiences what life would have been like without Sean. Apparently, Monica has a baby by Sean, Christian is paid to have sex with his boss by her husband, and some other messed up stuff happens. But the best part is the return of the dead/incarcerated cast. Escobar Gallardo returns in what promises to be another great episode and the "alternate endings" will most likely blow my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home