Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Animal Review to the Extreme

I bet you all thought that I got tired of my lame animal reviews. Well if you thought so, then you have completely underestimated my ability to run ideas into the ground. So here it is, one of the most extreme animals to walk, run, or trample upon the earth.

JOHN STOCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FACTS:

1. Stoccos are natural predators. They mainly eat Gophers, Wolverines, Buckeyes, and burritos.

2. Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. John Stocco has 72, and they're all poisonous.

3. Stocco actually invented a time machine and has gone back to every year in history to win the Heisman. His first victory was when he flung a football into the skull of the giant defensive lineman Goliath. Back then he went by "David."

4. Stocco majored in Agricultural Journalism, making him fit for both Agriculture AND Journalism. What the fuck have you ever done?

5. John Stocco has diversity jurisdiction no matter where he sues.

6. The Number "7" has always been viewed as a holy number. Coincidence? I think not.

ANALYSIS:

A solitary killer, the Stocco is extremely effective at hunting his prey. Normally he opts for the camouflage that throwing a screen pass gives him. However, Stocco is extremely efficient at handing the ball off. Don't believe me? Look at Brian Calhoun, who rushed extremely well when Stocco was handing him the ball. The aerial circus is always on when Stocco is awake. But also when he's asleep. I would rate Stocco in terms of badass passing ability, but I don't think my computer can make the infinity symbol. In fact, I think this whole discussion is just way too awesome to even continue.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Just awesome. Glad to see the return of the reviews, they're so informative. I wonder where I can get me some poisonous chromosomes...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Utah, I'm glad to see you finally acknowledging your homosexuality in public. I have to say, you're still one of my best friends and I highly regard you. What you and another man's penis choose to do behind closed doors has no effect on my relationship with you.

It's nice to see you finally out of the closet. Although, maybe you could have done it in a more overt way?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Andy, I think you're confusing homosexuality with awesomeness.

You see, awesomeness is recognizing this year's Heisman winner. Homosexuality is that thing that sends people to hell.

Plus, didn't you see the pass that turned into a nuclear explosion?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Upon re-reading this animal review, I admit that I opened myself up to attack on this one. However, I make this note for female readers: I'm not gay. That's all.

And the awkward moment will end in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Done.

7:14 PM  
Blogger RPM said...

False!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home