Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I had a bad day today. Nothing really prompted it, I think I just woke up and decided to be pissed. I was pissed trying to register for summer classes, pissed when my oatmeal got cold, and pissed when my NLP coworker felt the need to critique my navigational skills.

I'm starting to wonder if this is somehow related to my sleep habits. For those that don't know, I'm a pretty strange sleeper. I sleepwalk quite a bit, and in the morning I can tell when I've been up and about, since i tend to be exhausted. Last night I know I was walking around for sure, since I was at one point in my stairwell...sound asleep. I've heard geniuses sleepwalk, and that crazy people sleepwalk. I'm not sure I fit either of those characterizations. My theory is that it's my mind trying to make up for all the inequeties of my conscious life. Maybe I'm trying to get some work done, play some video games (which I've done) or approach life with more confidence (which is supported by the fact that I've made it outside wearing nothing but boxers, in my sleep). Whatever the theory, I hope I stay put tonight, I'm pretty tired, and I can't afford to be a gigantic asshole the rest of the week.

Tomorrow, I get a haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home