Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Legal Process This [Points to Genitals]

So today was eventful. I'll skip right to the main event. Yesterday, some friends of mine (you know who you are) helped me out in my quest to get over my paralyzing fear of rejection and "assisted" me in sending out an email to a girl I know from work. She responds with sufficient ambiguity, so I have no idea whether the situation requires follow-up or whether I should drop it entirely. I think next time, I'm just going to send out some requests to admit, and maybe an interrogatory to make sure I know what I'm walking into.




I'm posting the above picture to commemorate the sheer exhileration and badassedry I felt upon finishing my final paper for Legal Process. If you ever want to feel what it's like to waste money, take a Kaplan class. That guy is so far out of his fucking mind, you won't believe it. And I'm not saying that he just has bad ideas (i.e. get a team from Cal Tech to 'take down' the financial system). I mean, nobody in the room understands what the hell he's talking about. At any given time, he could be talking about "Diesel Jeans," "Oil Wars," "Phil Helmuth," or our first discussion, "blow jobs." Then he would ask the inevitable and progressively infuriating question: "Are you with me?" If he's such the philosophy master, it's too bad he didn't concentrate so hard on philosophy that he realized he didn't exist, then vanished into thin air. I would have learned far more from his jacket sitting on the table, than in any of his class sessions.

I'm starting to panic for my first and only exam, TNE. Apparently, there is a lot of law surrounding estate planning. Seeing as how this is the one mess I won't have to figure out, when I'm on my deathbed, I plan to just leave all of my property inside of a tank filled with stingrays, sharks, and lions, guarded by robots, and surrounded by a moat stocked with more sharks, stingrays, and lions. Also, some water-robots. However, in order to become a practicing lawyer, I need to know this stuff and I'm beginning to freak out. The next four days will be nothing but solid TNE review, and hopefully the cramming will translate to somewhere in the 80's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Just you wait, one day everything I've learned from the O.C. will come to fruition and I'll have my triumph.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home