Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Huh?

I read over my last post...I don't have any recollection of it. I remember exchanging "worst accident ever" stories with the towtruck driver, and I remember the dog upstairs making some wailing noises, but I'm not sure how it all came together last night. I've been doing alot of sleepwalking lately, but it's starting to get messed up when I start to do things that normally require conscious thought, and I have no memory of it whatsoever.

This was the third morning this week where I woke up wearing all of my clothes, shoes and all, with the lights on. Apparently, I am Tyler Derdin. Only instead of fight club, I make cereal and write disoriented recollections of my day online. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home