Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Greatest Late-Night Appearance EVER

I haven't watched the late night show since Conan left. However, I am now a loyal follower. Last night Jimmy Fallon hosted Zack Morris; his first ever public appearance since Saved by the Bell. Yes, he actually appeared as Zack Morris. AND got a call from Jessie Spano on his sick-ass early 90's cell phone. Although I'm sorry to hear about Kelly's decision to leave him for Jeff at the Max (fucking bastard!), it was good to see my favorite preppy once more.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/06/zack-attacks-late-night-signs-on-for-the-reunion/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home