Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Time to move on?

Observe Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle. This man is a cockmonger. A cockmonger is one who mongs cocks.

Today Governor Doyle announced a plan that would deny me my contractually promised pay increases, reduce those raises I've already recieved, and force me to take over three weeks of unpaid leave to the tune of a seven percent reduction in salary; leaving me making less than I actuallly started at. But don't worry, I will be expected to do more work that I do at the present for the Badger State.
My boss tried to assure me that it sounds worse than it really is. Basically, I was advised to take it in the ass because the government will eventually feel bad and make it up to me. For some reason, the words of Preston "Bodhi" Broadus came to mind:
"Do the chair realize we gonna look like a bunch of punk ass bitches?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home