Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Awkward Utah Moment

So I started playing in a community band and in an effort to bond I've started to respond to people talking to me. Anyways, our resident expert was talking to one of the resident dumbasses (not me) and describing the difference between doowop and bebop.

I just couldn't keep my fucking mouth shut. Upon hearing "this is bebop style," I had to ask "what's Rocksteady style?"

"You mean like a steady rock beat?"

Utah: "No, I meant like Rocksteady and Bebop, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

-Silence-

Utah: "You know, Shredder had a couple of mutant goons including a giant, talking, bipedal rhinoscerous and they'd terrorize the turtles from Dimension X"

-Turns away from Utah without response-

Doesn't anyone have respect for the technodrome these days??? That's some shameful shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home