Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Homeless acting all political-like

So whatever happened to simple, reliable qualifications for voting? With all of the fraud and idiocy rampant in American voters nowadays, it strikes me as peculiar that we would flagrantly disregard the founding father's simple requirement that voters be property owners. Take, for instance, the fact that the homeless apparently came out in droves to vote. Now, what would have happened if all the homeli banded together and elected a homeless person president? Where would we send the winning notification? Certainly not to any "home." Then when it moved into the White House, the homeless would begin to have their way in this nation. Soon, we wouldn't even be able to tell who was a property owner and who was simply living in a home! Not in my country! I'm joining Daniel Baldwin in Canada.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_politics_homeless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home