Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Now I Really Need a Beer

A little while back I represented this 18 year-old girl in a minor criminal damage case. I got her a pretty good deal and thought I'd never see her again. Her boyfriend at the time, a guy older than me (who probably had drugs in his system older than me) was barred from contacting her as a condition of her probation.

So when I heard that she had been revoked from probation for smoking THC and Meth while pregnant, I had to figure that he must have been involved. So artfully, I asked her "Is he the father?" To which she responded, "Oh no, I would have had an abortion if that was the case!" Breathing a sigh of relief, I went to look at my notes for sentencing. Then she added "You remember my cousin from my case? He's the dad."

I didn't know whether to laugh gregariously or vomit gregariously. Nevertheless, it may be time to move out of rural Wisconsin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You left out the most important detail, though: is she hot?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

Hmm. If that had been me, I think I would have been like, "Incest, huh? ....Gross."

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home