Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK fuck fuck.

I predicted it, but hoped like nothing else that I was wrong. Well, fuck. I was right. The fucking Wisinconsin Bager blew another one and now we're off to the land of unranked fuckdome and expectations of the fucking Motor City Bowl. After we blow it with Penn State next week, I'm going to have to resume the tradition of getting drunk before games, because they will be altogether too depressing to watch sober.

1 Comments:

Blogger RPM said...

Come on down to Madison this weekend and watch the whole thing tumble down with us. Sobriety is optional.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home