Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My thoughts today

Holy crap! It seems that the U.S. government is now hunting down all of the terrorists in the World...of Warcraft. I'm not shitting you, the hunt for Al Qaeda has now made it's way to the Un Goro crater created by a level 70 747 crashing into an alliance sky tower. From the plains of Mulgore to the shores of Grom Gol, no terrorist hiding in the World of Warcraft will be safe. I may have to send in my level 54 pet cougar to the World of Iraq and kick some Lich Qaeda King ass.

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/02/nations-spies-w.html

In other news, I discovered a badass music video of Point Break scenes set to the ending song "Nobody Rides for Free" by the 80's powerhouse: Ratt. Suffice it to say, this video is better than anything anyone has ever done in their lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvyHPr2py0

1 Comments:

Blogger RPM said...

WoW

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home