Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey Bodhi, Vaya Con Dios

The second lead in the greatest film of all time has cast himself into the figurative giant tsunami never to return. Patrick Swayze passed away today at the age of 57. Without him, there would be no Bodhizafta, no ex-presidents, no beach football amid a gasoline-soaked blaze. And no Red Dawn, either; easily the second greatest movie of all time...or Roadhouse: #3.

This is honestly one actor I'm going to miss. I'll feel nostalgic every time I watch Point Break from this point onward. Rest in Peace.

"Yo Johnny, I'll see you in the next life"

-Bodhi

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Check this out: http://imgur.com/h9Guq.png

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home