Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Day

I woke up this morning, made some coffee, then never walked outside. My dickhole landlord called the night before and informed me that he had scheduled three showings...starting at 8 a.m. I woke up at 7 so I could be dressed and showered before the prospective tenants could stare disapprovingly at my dirty clothes heap.

The first show I flipped on happened to be The Rock, starring Nicolas Cage. Strangely, Charter only gave it one star, while other movies like The Wash (A movie about smoking and selling weed; starring Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre) received two stars. After that movie ended, I decided to remain consistent and switched to another Nic Cage movie: The Family Man. At the end of that one, I was awake, and the storms were rolling in, so I decided to forego venturing outside and flipped on the third Nic Cage movie of the day: 8MM. I've seen it a few times now, but it never fails to shock me as one of the most fucked up movies I've ever seen. Finally, I found a FOURTH consecutive Nic Cage movie: Lord of War. I liked it, since it kind of reminded me of Thank you for smoking, only it was alot darker with more people getting killed.

So how did I spend my day? I wasted...no INVESTED it in reviewing the work of Nicolas Cage. I don't think I'll be able to do that again until I retire. Three years from now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

You could make that a tradition. Next week a quadruple feature of "Face/Off," "Conair," "National Treasure," and "Gone in 60 Seconds." Not the greatest movies, but all not bad.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home