Utah, Get Me Two

Badassedry at its finest, I dedicate this site to Gary Busey's performance as Angelo Pappas in Point Break. An absolutely phenomenal movie that I try to live my life by.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Another Laundry First

Yesterday I was doing my laundry. I was keeping a wary eye on the homeless guys smoking drugs in the bathroom (and here, I'm not exaggerating), when I was approached by a little girl maybe two years old at the oldest. I had seen her running around with her family and speaking spanish the whole time.

She walked up to me, tugged on my sleeve, and said "Hola, papa."

Even though I'm pretty certain I haven't fathered any illegitimate Mexican children, it was still kind of weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vice said...

Just to make sure, some day you should assemble your mound of babes ("harem") and look them over closely to see if any has some hispanic blood in them. It's hard to keep track, I know, but it's not outside the realm of possibility when you have that many women.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home